We love video at Tremor Video. The more engaging, the more unexpected, the more sit-up and lean-in, the better. That’s why we offer a variety of ad formats – in-stream, in-page, mobile, and our first-to-market Super Pre-Roll and Super Overlay innovations – to help you drive awareness, engagement, or traffic while seriously amping up the viewer experience. (Plus, there are no fees for rich media, serving, video, or creative.) We’re just getting started. Stay tuned for more high-impact ad formats to come.
This industry-leading, in-stream ad format provides a dynamic, interactive, and engaging pre-roll experience all within the video player – location search, movie showtimes, social media and share functionality, multiple videos, and more.
- CPE: This interactive ad unit takes a brand’s existing TV pre-roll spot and integrates overlay placements on top of it. Unlike most overlay ads – which appear at the bottom of a video player at the start of a particular clip – the CPE Super Pre-Roll’s upper right corner overlay placements appear on the screen and are designed to correspond with an ad’s content.
- CPE Takeover: An Interactive ad unit that takes existing video pre-roll and integrates a rich overlay placement on top of it for increased branding and to drive increased engagement. If the viewer engages in either a click or a hover which triggers a 3-2-1 countdown, an out-of-player, interactive layer will expand outside the video player allowing viewers to further engage in advertiser content and drive brand engagement. The advertiser ONLY pays when a consumer triggers the experience.
- CPM: This interactive ad format takes a brand’s existing TV pre-roll spot and integrates interactive overlay placements on top of it. Unlike most overlay ads – which appear at the bottom of a video player at the start of a particular clip – the Super Pre-Roll’s various overlay placements appear at numerous positions on the screen and are designed to correspond with an ad’s content.
- CTA: A super effective pre-roll that incorporates a highly engaging Call-To-Action (CTA). The CTA is dynamic and great for driving awareness of the advertisers goal.
This versatile in-stream ad format provides an overlay with various touch points for viewer interaction.
- CPE: Features a three-second, rollover interaction. When a viewer’s cursor rolls over the CPE Overlay, a three-second countdown begins, upon completion the overlay offers up four independent touch points (buttons) in a customized, interactive expand. Any of the buttons will launch a new ad panel.
- CPM: Offers up to four independent touch points (buttons) within a single ad unit. When a viewer interacts with one of the touch points, a customized, interactive ad panel launches. Single and multi-panel overlay options available.
Overlay With Video Takeover
This unit melds an engaging call-to-action overlay on top of publisher content with a compelling video expansion that takes over the page. Overlay creative can be tailored for branding or to facilitate a click action.
Tremor Video’s own interactive ad format offers users the choice of what video content to view. This interactive ad format provides viewers with a choice of up to four 15-second, pre-roll videos to watch before the main video. vChoice Select enhances brand engagement and ad relevance since viewers are making their own selection. It’s a great way to showcase different brands from the same advertiser.
Your branded video plays before high-quality monitored content.
This highly effective unit combines pre-roll branding with an attention grabbing, traffic driving, call to action (CTA). A short in-stream ad is played immediately before high-quality monitored content.
Pre-Roll Extended Play
Distribute your extended content —and engage viewers everywhere — by leveraging the reach of Tremor Video’s standard :15 and :30 second inventory. Viewers watch :15/:30 of your video, with the option to continue to watch the entire video (up to five minutes) — all within the Pre-Roll Extended Play unit. Now, your extended content can run across all publishers in the Tremor Video network so you can entertain viewers with more content without the constraints of :60 ad inventory.
ASq “Ad Selector”
This industry-standard format offers the viewer a choice of ads from up to three different advertisers. The advertisers appearing in the slate are determined by the Rising Tide Co-op optimization process. Advertisers cannot choose who they are paired with.
Video In-Banner Takeover
These highly customized creative executions expand out of the video ad and take over the entire page. VIB takeovers can be done with single or multiple videos, and are displayed 100% above the fold.
Video In-Banner combines the power of sight, sound, and motion with rich media interactivity for a lean-forward experience. Our award winning creative team leverages your video assets to deliver highly customized creative executions in expanding 300×250 or 728×90 banner units.
This feature allows YouTube content to play back in an in-page creative and is available in all VIB ad campaigns. This integration is offered to advertisers who want their video views to count toward their YouTube total view count.
This attention-grabbing, auto-play video format expands out of the 300×250 box, above the fold.
Mobile Video Ads
Our mobile application offering includes integrations with over 75 applications and counting in the Apple iOS, Google Android, and Blackberry markets. An auto-play :15 second video interstitial loads within the mobile application and provides advertisers with the opportunity to extend their media buys across screens — into the mobile world
Mobile Video Plus
The Mobile Video Plus is a pre-roll or interstitial video with a branded overlay button. The button can be customized for a brand and can include additional buttons and features. The features are primarily “click out” versus the Super Mobile Video, which contains activity within the unit.
Super Mobile Video
Super Mobile Video is a premium branded mobile video unit. The pre-roll or interstitial video has a branded overlay in which viewers can engage via swipe, shake, etc., actions which then open a branded slate. The branded slate can house multiple videos, product information, and more.