Enhance brand engagement and ad relevance with this interactive ad format that provides viewers a choice of up to four 15 second pre-roll videos to watch before the main video. vChoice Select is a great vehicle to showcase different brands from the same advertiser.
- The menu loads with thumbnail images of the pre-roll video choices. The following messaging displays below the thumbnails, "Please choose an ad to view before continuing to your video. If you do not choose an ad, one will begin in X seconds." The viewer does not have the option of continuing to content from the menu.
- On menu load, the primary companion banner also loads.
- During the menu countdown, the viewer is expected to select one of the videos. If the viewer doesn't select a video, one of the pre-roll videos play by default after the countdown timer has expired.
- On video selection (by viewer or by default), a 15-second video loads in the player. The viewer doesn't have the ability continue to content or return to the menu slate.
- On video selection, the secondary companion banner for that video also loads. If there isn't a secondary companion banner, the primary companion banner remains in place.
- Once the pre-roll video is complete, the publisher's content loads.
- Support for up to four pre-roll videos from the same advertiser
- While the menu is displayed, the companion banner can either be a branded banner provided by the advertiser or a generic message prompting the viewer to select a video from the menu.
|Execution Timeline||Allow 1 week for execution.
|Menu Slate Specs|
|Companion Banner Specs||Preferred third-party ad tags in iFrames with a no script image call for Flash-based environments
If Tremor Video hosts the creative:
Contact your Tremor Video Sales Representative or Account Manager for details on any of our ad formats.