SUPER PRE-ROLL TAKEOVER
Create an arresting billboard-like interactive experience that takes over the screen, all from a brand’s :15 or :30 video ad. Viewers engage with the ad by clicking the trigger to open a slate with additional features and content. (The trigger may appear in various positions over the video ad.) The slate pops out of the video player and fills the browser window, for maximum impact.
- A :15 or :30 Pre-Roll video begins play.
- An overlay trigger appears over the video ad.
- Interacting with the trigger by clicking or rolling over, pauses the Pre-Roll and expands an interactive panel with more robust content.
- The interactive panel can support different types of features, including additional videos, photo galleries, and social features.
Allow 3 weeks for execution
- Creative calls with the client are highly recommended.
- 4 days for the creative brief and/or storyboard after all assets have been received
- 10 days for creative build once storyboard design is approved
- Any major creative changes during the campaign flight require an additional 3 days of build time.
- Size: 640x360 (16:9) or 640x480 (4:3)
- File Type: MOV or FLV
- Max Video File Size: preferred no larger than 80MB
- Video Length: Pre-Roll, 15 or 30 seconds. Additional videos, up to 5 minutes
- Frame Rate: 24 or 30 FPS
- Audio: 128kbps / 44khz
- Min Bitrate: 600kbps
- Recommended Codecs: H.264 codec for .MOVs, De-interlaced or Progressive only
- Codecs NOT accepted: DVCPRO-HD and HDV 1081i60
Graphic Assets Required
If Tremor Video designs, we will need:
- High-resolution layered files for any graphics, including logos or images to be used (PSD, AI, TIFF, EPS or FLA/SWF), CS3 or higher, AS3
- Super Pre-Roll is designed to expand to around 800x750, so please provide assets large enough.
- All fonts needed
If client/agency designs, we will need:
- Storyboard design within Tremor Video's storyboard template PSD (template can be supplied by Account Manager).
- All fonts needed
Third-party ad tags in iFrames with a no-script image call for Flash-based environments are preferred.
If Tremor Video hosts the creative:
- Size: 300x250
- File Type: JPG or GIF
- Max File Size: 75k
To track impressions and clicks, provide the following:
- Log-in credentials for third-party vendors
- A 1x1 tracking pixel to track impressions
- A click tag to track clicks to a destination page