Videos – see Video Specs section below for full details
- Could be repurposed video or footage that can be reused.
- Dimensions: 1920×1080 or 1280×720 preferred
- Audio codec: AAC
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz/24bit (Higher sample rates are accepted but not required – for example, 48kHz or 96kHz)
- Audio bitrate: 128 kbps or better
- Channels: 2 (stereo)
Brand Asset Pack
- Logos (vector-based graphics preferred)
- Brand guidelines
- Branded animations
- High-res layered Photoshop files preferred (PSD or PSB)
- Other File Types: AI, EPS, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Image Color Mode: RGB
- Image Resolution: 72 dpi
Other Campaign Collateral (i.e. display banners, social videos, gifs, etc)
- Layered PSD files preferred where applicable
- Animation style(s) preferred
- Specific messaging or CTA copy to include
- Landing page(s) to look at and pull elements from
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Dimensions: 1920×1080 or 1280×720
- File Type: MP4 with H.264 codec preferred (MOV files accepted)
- File Size: Under 1GB preferred
- Frame Rate: 23.976 FPS or 29.97 FPS
- Video Bitrate: 800 – 1,024 kbps or higher
- Audio Bitrate: 128kbps / 44kHz (64k – 128k @ 44.1kHz or higher)
- Video Length: 30s maximum
- To track impressions and clicks, please provide the following:
- Login credentials for third-party vendors
- 1×1 (image) tracking pixels to track impressions
- Click tags to track and drive clicks to destination pages
Allow for 4-20 weeks from receipt of assets
- Production timeline begins from receipt of ALL client assets and direction.
- Storyboard review rounds are recommended for more complex units.
- Allow 2-3 business days for Tremor to deliver revised demos per each feedback round.
- This also applies to any major creative changes during the campaign flight.
Note: End-to-end video concepting and development takes time to develop. Each campaign is unique, so a custom timeline is provided once a concept is selected for production. Timelines typically include Kick Off Call, asset collection, production time, feedback rounds, setup and launch.
- Kick Off Call: Go over end-to-end video production process
- Week 1: Production Concept Intake
- Week 2: Asset & Beat Sheet Delivery Date
- Week 3 – 4: Storyboarding and Concept Development
- Week 5: Lock Storyboards for Production
- Week 6: Video Production
- Week 7: 1st Round of Demo Mocks & Feedback
- Week 8: 2nd Round of Demo Mocks & Feedback
- Week 9: Final Approval, Setup & Launch
We provide beat sheets to facilitate video development. Think of beat sheets as a comprehensive outline of your video – eg. number of scenes, what should be visible in each scene, what messaging to show, etc.
Note: A blank beat sheet template and a sample beat sheet can be downloaded below.