The All-screen Plus campaign can include robust features such as where-to-buy, social feeds, end cards with additional branding, and more.
Average Turnaround Time
- 5-8 business days from receipt of assets
- Each campaign is unique so a custom timeline is provided to you once a concept is selected for production
- Plus units usually take 5 to 8 days to produce depending on the concept
- This typically includes a Kick Off Call, asset collection, production time, feedback rounds, setup, and launch
- We recommend doing a storyboard round for more complex units
- Plus units with End Cards usually take 8 days as we create more animations to the video that may require more rounds of feedback
- Any major creative change during the campaign flight requires an additional 3-4 day build time
- If you have a specific vision or want your creative team to design the concept, we have design templates for you to use as guidance
- This route expedites our production timeline as well to 1-2 days
Preferred Design Assets
- Logo PNG
- Lockup PNG
- Product images PNG and/or JPG if applicable
- Any other applicable images if required
Preferred Font File Types
- All available fonts, especially if required by the client, in both TTF and WOFF (web) versions.
- If specific fonts cannot be provided, we will use a similar font from our extensive font library.
Design Asset Specs (cont’d)
Preferred Image File Types
- Photoshop files (.PSD or .PSB)
- Layered files preferred
- Illustrator files (.ai)
Preferred Image Specs
- Color: RGB
- Image Quality (only if .JPG): 60-70%
- Image resolution: 72 dpi
- Resolution (video dimensions): 1280 x 720 (HD) preferred
- Ratio: 16:9
- File Type: .mp4 with H.264 codec preferred
- .mov video files also accepted
- Maximum Video File Size: under 50MB preferred
- Video Length: we accept various video lengths
- eg. 5 seconds, 6 seconds, 15 seconds, 20 seconds, 30 seconds, etc.
- Frame Rate: 24 FPS (aka 23.976) or 30 FPS (aka 29.97)
- Minimum Video Bitrate: 800 – 1024 kbps or higher
- Minimum Audio Bitrate: 128kbps / 44khz (64k – 128k @ 44.1khz or higher)
- Alpha channel (transparency) video is also accepted if available
- If your final video/s aren’t ready until closer to the launch date, we can use placeholder videos until it’s ready. However, there may be a chance we may need to edit the design if it conflicts with elements in your final video.