Production Timelines and Specifications
- Three days for creative build.
Video Assets Required
If Tremor Video designs, we will need:
Video dimensions: 1280 x 720 (HD), preferred.
File type: MOV or MP4, H.264 code.
Max video file size: No larger than 50MB preferred.
Video length: 15 to 30 seconds.
Frame rate: 24 or 30 FPS.
Min video bitrate: 800 – 1024 kbps or higher.
Min audio bitrate: 128kbps / 44khz (64k – 128k @ 44.1khz or higher).
Third-Party Tracking Specifications
To track impressions and clicks, please provide the following:
- Log-in credentials for third-party vendors.
- A 1×1 tracking pixel to track impressions.
- A click tag to track clicks to a destination page.
Note: When a third-party serves the ad, user-initiated sound settings cannot be be configured by the advertiser, that settings is always configured by publisher that requests the ad.
Desktop Companion Banner
Companion banners served with this ad format have their own requirements:
- These specifications are for when Tremor Video hosts the companion banner.
- Tremor Video cannot track companion banner delivery when script code is provided.
Tremor Video does not support animated banners. Static banners only.
Companion banner size: 300×250.
Flle type: JPG, PNG, or GIF, but no animated GIF files accepted.
Companion banner file size: 75K.