Videos – see Video Specs section below for full details
- Video Length: 30s maximum
- If using the Video Gallery feature, up to 3 min allowed per video.
- Dimensions: 1920×1080 or 1280×720 preferred
- Square videos and some other aspect ratios can be accepted in certain cases.
- If the client video is not ready until closer to the launch date, production can move forward with placeholder videos. However, the design is subject to change if elements conflict with the final video and the production timeline may be extended.
Brand Asset Pack
- Logos (vector-based graphics preferred)
- Brand guidelines
- Branded animations
- High-res layered Photoshop files preferred (PSD or PSB)
- Other File Types: AI, EPS, GIF, JPG, PNG, TIF
- Image Color Mode: RGB
- Image Resolution: 72 dpi
Other Campaign Collateral (i.e. display banners, social videos, gifs, etc)
- Layered PSD files preferred where applicable
- Animation style(s) preferred
- Specific messaging or CTA copy to include
- Landing page(s) to look at and pull elements from
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Dimensions: 1920×1080 or 1280×720
- File Type: MP4 with H.264 codec preferred (MOV files accepted)
- File Size: Under 1GB preferred
- Frame Rate: 23.976 FPS or 29.97 FPS
- Video Bitrate: 800 – 1,024 kbps or higher
- Audio Bitrate: 128kbps / 44kHz (64k – 128k @ 44.1kHz or higher)
- Video Length: 30s maximum
- To track impressions and clicks, please provide the following:
- Login credentials for third-party vendors
- 1×1 (image) tracking pixels to track impressions
- Click tags to track and drive clicks to destination pages
Allow for 15 business days from receipt of assets
- Production timeline begins from receipt of ALL client assets.
- Storyboard review rounds are required and client approval must be provided before Tremor builds any demo mocks.
- Allow 2-3 business days for Tremor to deliver revised demos per each feedback round.
- This also applies to any major creative changes during the campaign flight.
Note: Each campaign is unique, so a custom timeline is provided once a concept is selected for production. Timelines typically include Kick Off Call, asset collection, production time, feedback rounds, setup and launch.
- Kick Off Call
- Day 1: Asset Delivery Date
- Day 4: 1st Round of Storyboard Mocks
- Day 5: Client Storyboard Feedback
- Day 7: 2nd Round of Storyboard Mocks
- Day 8: Client Storyboard Approval
- Day 13: Round of Demo Mocks
- Day 14: Client Demo Mocks Approval
- Day 15: Setup & Launch
PSD template and best practices guide are available if client prefers to design the concept. This can expedite the production timeline. If client delivers PSD file, Tremor Video will deliver first demo for review as video mock.
Note: Client must deliver the finished PSD file to Tremor Video’s Creative team for the build and animation of custom ad unit. File must have layers preserved and any external links packaged.