Drive incremental viewers to the premiere of FOX’s reality singing competition, The Masked Singer.
Tremor Video utilized exclusive Alphonso TV data to retarget TV audiences who would most likely be interested in viewing The Masked Singer and delivered those viewers real-time video ads across second-screen devices and CTV.
- VERTICAL: Entertainment
- AD TYPE: Mobile, Desktop, Tablet & CTV Video
- FLIGHT: 12/31/18 - 01/02/19
- 14.6% Overall Lift in Tune-In (Live + 3 Days After Premiere)*
- 80% Video Completion Rate (VCR)
- 1.3% Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- 1.4M Unique Views
* Lift determined by comparing the tune-in rates among the group exposed to the campaign vs a non-exposed control group from Alphonso TV Audience data
“Finding potential viewers for broadcast television requires strategic targeting that will reach viable consumers on a variety of platforms. The Tremor Video DSP allows us to develop unique segmentations specific to our business goals, then proves out the veracity of our targeting with real results. Our partnership allowed us to drive incremental viewership to the premiere of ‘The Masked Singer’ as well as learn about our most persuadable audiences.”
EVP Marketing at FOX Broadcasting