An affluent jewelry manufacturer aimed to generate incremental lifts in key brand metrics by engaging their priority audience segment during holiday gifting season through a strategically executed and customized CTV campaign comprised of premium inventory.
The brand partnered with Tremor Video to develop a holiday campaign strategy with the goal of driving purchases during the peak shopping season through strategic and customized CTV units. The campaign incorporated creative storytelling to immerse consumers in the world of the brand and stimulate interest in the client’s products, while creating a strong association between the brand’s products and the idea of gifting.
- MEDIA CHANNEL: CTV
- FLIGHT DATE: 11/1/22-12/31/22
- TARGET AUDIENCE: A25-54, HHI $150k+
- 145% Increase in Brand Lift with specific increases in:
- 159%+ in Aided Brand Awareness
- 67%+ in Brand Consideration
- 85%+ Product Consideration
- 325%+ Brand Favorability
- 156%+ Brand Attribute Awareness
* Source: Upwave study. Incremental lift percentages are statistically significant and calculated by comparing the respective rates among surveyed consumers who were exposed to the brand’s CTV campaign vs. rates among a control group of surveyed consumers who were not exposed to the campaign.