The brand wanted to build awareness of and engagement with their preferred medical prescription plans. Additionally, they were looking for a creative partner to help them maximize production costs and fill in any resourcing or expertise gaps.
With an already long-standing partnership, the brand selected Tr.ly, the in-house creative services team at Tremor Video, to act as their trusted creative partner and develop a strategic and targeted multi-video campaign. Tr.ly created original video assets, each of which were delivered to uniquely crafted audiences based on age-specific demographics and location. With this approach, the brand was able to achieve their VCR goal by creating a very customized and engaging experience for new and existing customers, while also maximizing cost and resourcing efficiencies in-house.
- VERTICAL: Retail Pharmacy
- 7/2/20 — 9/30/20
- 75% Video Completion Rate (VCR)(Met VCR goal)
- 0.35% Click-Through Rate(CTR)
- 45,857 Total Clicks (Drove 29% higher performance for clicks than the benchmark)
* The strong performance across multiple KPIs showcases that partnering with a trusted and experienced creative team to develop original, more customized video content intended for digital environments can yield great results.