A Full-Spectrum Approach to Validating Campaign Performance
Informed by our seasoned experience in orchestrating CTV and video campaigns for a wide range of clients, our measurement offerings allow you to better understand how your target consumers are engaging with your brand message.
From initial reach all the way through to more meaningful lower-funnel KPIs like incremental actions, our campaign insights enable more informed and timely decision-making, all aimed toward maximizing your media investments.
Key Measurement Partners
We are continually evolving and enhancing our measurement capabilities to set our clients up for success – this includes partnerships with the following measurement platforms:
Determine Which Devices Drive the Greatest Impact for Your Campaign with Cross-Device Attribution
Through Tremor Video’s cross-device attribution reporting solution, you can uncover which campaign tactics – or combination of tactics – were most effective at driving website conversions to inform future planning and optimization efforts.
Our solution is powered by a device graph that dynamically maps over 110M households providing a scalable way to measure consumer behaviors across screens and devices.
Key Benefits of Cross-Device Attribution
- IMPACT: Understand the impact of your CTV and all-screen video campaigns on driving conversions by action type
- CONVERSION: Identify key paths to conversion across CTV, mobile and desktop devices and the impression-to-conversion ratio by path
- AD EXPOSURES: Measure the average number of ad exposures to conversion
- EFFECTIVENESS: Learn which audiences and tactics are most effective at driving conversions
iSpot Unified Measurement
Tremor Video has partnered with iSpot.tv to access their Unified Measurement solution to determine the incremental audience reach of running a CTV, desktop, or mobile campaign alongside a linear TV campaign.
Coupled with real-time access to incremental reach data, this measurement solution can be used to inform in-flight optimizations to maximize campaign performance and increase ROI.
Key Benefits of iSpot Unified Measurement
- ROBUST SCALE: data sourced from 50M+ smart TV and set-top box devices in the US, including access to ACR data from Vizio as well as LG smart TV devices, which provides a more representative reach
- ACCURACY: Access to linear TV ad exposure data from an expansive footprint coupled with proprietary ad catalogue data of over 13,000 brands, which delivers more precise measurement
- ENHANCED GRANULARITY: Real-time access to incremental reach data with the ability to filter by demographics, placements, and supply sources, which leads to greater insights
TV Intelligence Measurement Solutions
Tremor Video’s TV Intelligence solution features multiple tracking & reporting capabilities designed to deepen your understanding of how your TV campaign performs, including:
- Campaign Performance
- TV Reach & Frequency Analysis
- Foot Traffic Attribution (TV + Digital)
- TV Tune-In Attribution
- Next Day Premiere Insights
- Website Engagement
What kind of results can you expect? Have a look at our continually updated case study library to discover how brand advertisers across a variety of verticals have harnessed the power of TV Intelligence and other Tremor Video solutions to drive their priority KPIs.