The World Cup is soccer’s most prestigious competition and one of the largest televised sporting events in the world. This year, FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ will run from November 21st through December 18th with an anticipated 5 billion viewers.1
Reach World Cup Enthusiasts within Exclusive FIFA and World Cup Content on VIDAA Smart TVs
For the first time ever, FIFA will be launching its digital app FIFA+ exclusively on VIDAA-enabled smart TVs including Hisense and Toshiba, creating a first-to-market opportunity to reach new audiences on the biggest screen in the house.2
WORLD CUP PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Exclusive access to thousands of free hours of original and archive soccer content, stats and interviews as well as World Cup highlights via the FIFA+ app with premium video placements
- Maximize brand awareness via the brand new World Cup Daily Show filmed on-site at the event filled with daily match highlights, guest stars and fan reactions with adjacent video and custom product placement opportunities
- Drive user engagement via an interactive soccer-themed game and high-impact native display placements
- Extend audience reach across relevant CTV and digital apps and sites featuring World Cup content amplified through custom Tr.ly video creative units and precise targeting
- Increase brand affiliation through inclusion in World Cup themed events, VIP tickets to the World Cup and more
Interested in learning more about how YOUR brand can activate World Cup fans across CTV and all video screens?
Targeting Strategies to Reach World Cup Audiences
Maximize your ad dollars by reaching soccer fans with precision through our unique audience activation solutions across CTV and all-screen video, including:
- TV VIEWERSHIP DATA: Retarget consumers based on their previous TV viewership of World Cup and soccer related content with our TV Intelligence solution.
- SOCIAL DATA: Target consumers who are engaging with World Cup-related topics across social platforms.
- CONTEXTUAL DATA: Ensure your brand messaging reaches audiences that consume the most relevant content by targeting specific keywords and channels such as “sports” and “soccer.”
- BEHAVIORAL DATA: Leverage our breadth of scalable third-party behavior-based audience solutions to target professional sports fans and soccer enthusiasts.
Creative Solutions to Amplify Your World Cup Campaign
Take your digital video creative to the next level with our Tr.ly Creative Studio. Through compelling brand storytelling and premium creative solutions, Tr.ly will captivate your desired audience across all screens.
- QR CODES: Prompt TV viewers to take actions like visiting your site, downloading a coupon, and more
- DATA-DRIVEN CREATIVE3: Make real-time changes to your CTV creative based on key data triggers including audience segments, location, time, and weather
- VOICE-TO-ACTION (BETA)3: Encourage viewers to engage with their smart speakers via a custom call-to-action for a fully customizable, two-way conversation
- BRANDED FRAMES & OVERLAYS: Highlight products or include additional messaging and engagement options
1 Source: Reuters May 23, 2022
2 FIFA Partners receive First Right of Refusal
3 Data-Driven Creative and Voice to Action require at least 10-12 weeks of lead time for development.